What can I expect?
Expect subtle changes over time as well as major “ah-ha” moments. The first few sessions involve a discovery process, where we define what your vision is and what tools we'll need on that journey. We'll also design our working relationship to best suit you and your needs.
Is coaching by phone as effective as in person?
Yes, and many people prefer it once they have experienced it. You get to be in the privacy of your own space, which makes it easier and safer to communicate freely. It also allows you to work with a coach who is best for you regardless of location, and it's convenient - no parking hassles.
In person coaching is also available
How long does it take to get results?
It took a lifetime to create some of your patterns, habits, and reactions to events in your life, so give yourself some time to figure things out. Many people do experience dynamic changes, sometimes very rapidly.
Many professionals consider having a coach an essential part of their success and personal development and have long term commitments.
What does working with David offer?
My work will help you get clear about what truly matters for you. It's nice to have someone to check in with when life gets overwhelming, something unexpected happens or you're looking for clarity and a fresh view.
- Complete confidentiality
- No judgment
- 100% commitment to you and the process
- A person who listens deeply and intuitively
- A fearless partner to explore with
- Someone who will tell you the truth
- Someone who holds you accountable to your values
- A champion who believes in you and your dreams.
What kind of issues does David work with?
- You are an independent thinker who loves pushing boundaries
- Challenges don't scare you
- You crave inspiration
- You have a dream that needs building
- You are tired of fitting in and want to stand out
- You know there is something missing and you want to find it
- You tend to be critical of yourself, nothing you do is ever good enough
- You have a great deal of capacity which you have not turned to your advantage
- You have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision recently
- You prefer variety and change and have become dissatisfied and bored lately
- Security is important to you, but you are feeling stifled by always playing it safe and want to break free and try something new
Who does David work with?
How much does coaching cost?
It depends on your level of commitment and the time frame you are interested in. There are a number of different options to choose from. The price will range depending on your level of commitment and resources.
You can test drive the process with an introductory coaching session and I can help you build a program that's right for you.